How to Filter Viscous / Turbid Solution?axivafilters
Filters for difficult to filter turbid solutions, viscous samples and coloured solutions – Multi layered Syringe filters are highly recommended for these samples:
Specially designed syringe filters with multi layered pre-filtration for graded retention of colloidal particles associated with highly turbid solutions, viscous samples and coloured solutions.
- Glass Fibre which is 100 % borosilicate used for pre-filtration
- Final filtration with different media as per the application
- Micron Rating may be 0.2 and 0.45 µm
Axiva Multi Layered Hydrophilic PTFE syringe filters offer chemical inertness:
- With very high through put for difficult to filter solutions i.e. Derma samples, ointments, creams, nasal samples, opa dry blue etc.
- Very high retention efficiency for colloidal fines
- Minimal hand pressure / back pressure
|Order No.||Cat. No.||Diameter||Micron Rating PTFE||Nos/Pkt|
Written By – Neeraj Kumar